Greetings from Sino Hua-An International Berhad ("SHA").
- The Third Annual General Meeting ("AGM") of SHA was held at the Dillenia & Eugenia Room of the Sime Darby Convention Centre, 1A Jalan Bukit Kiara 1, 60000 Kuala Lumpur on 14 May 2009 (Thursday) at 3.00pm sharp. Approximately 180 shareholders and/or nominees attended the AGM, which was chaired by our Executive Chairman Y.A.M. Tunku Naquiyuddin ibni Tuanku Ja'afar. All the resolutions were duly passed by the shareholders present. The meeting was concluded at 4.50pm with a vote of thank to the chair and our shareholders were treated with light refreshments thereafter.
Miss Noraida Maria Mohd Hatta, a representative from Minority Shareholder Watchdog Group ("MSWG") attended our AGM as well. In their post AGM report on SHA, they commented that:
- The Registration Counters were well manned and registration process was well conducted.
- Shareholders were given adequate opportunity to raise questions to the Board.
- Question raised by the minority shareholders were largely relevant, concise and straight to the point.
- The Board was transparent and responsive to the questions raised by the minority shareholders.
- Overall the AGM was well conducted by the Board and management of SHA.
Thank you very much & with best regards.
Sino Hua-An International Berhad
VP, Corp Comm & IR